Meet Kim Kollar
Hi! My name is Kim Kollar. I have been a licensed Indiana Realtor since 1997. I am a full-time Realtor with homegrown knowledge about properties throughout the Michiana area. See more below:
What do you look for in a Realtor?
If you said experience, I have it! I became a registered Realtor in May of 1997, making 2022 my 25th anniversary of working in this profession. The South Bend-Mishawaka area is not only my home but home to so many who I’ve connected with over my years of work. Since becoming a Realtor, I have become an Accredited Buyer Rep (ABR), and a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). When not working, I volunteer my time working and taking up leadership positions with local organizations, such as Habitat for Humanity and the Women’s Council of Realtors.
If you said friendliness or approachability, I’m your gal! I work with EVERYONE; no price or buyer is excluded. I love to work with first-time buyers, move up buyers and retirees ready to downsize. Not only that but when I work with my clients, I form long-lasting relationships. Because of my experience in the area, I have connections to get you the deal you want!
If you said reliability and communication, call me up! WITHOUT QUESTION, I will answer or return calls and emails in a timely manner. My clients matter to me and I put their needs as a priority. My commitment to my clients leads me to close deals, ensuring satisfaction for the buyer and seller. I want my clients to know they can trust me and let go of the of the anxieties that prevent the process of buying and selling.
When you work with me, Kim Kollar, every single detail plays a role in creating the best experience for you. I want the process of buying and selling your home to be smooth, in your budget and enjoyable. No matter your age or economic background, a move can be daunting, but with a skilled and trustworthy Realtor, it can be a positive experience. Let’s get to work!
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Women's Council of Realtors Member of the Year award 2010
- Quality Service award
- 2018 Realtor of the Year for the South Bend Area Realtor Association
- Relocation Specialist
- "Sell South Bend" Certified Realtor, certified since 2010
- Association Director 2019-2021 and Chairman for the Member Engagement Committee 2020-date.
Local Association Activities:
- Association Director 2009-2011
- Grievance Committee 2008, 2010
- Grievance Committee Chairman 2011
- Strategic Planning Committee 2010
- Women's Council of Realtors, member since 2005 (click for link!)
- Granger Business Association member (click for link!)
- Habitat for Humanity Women Build team leader
- Relay for Life team captain
- YWCA Women of Vision